How effective is Homeopathy Medicine for Acne ?
Acne, the most common issue everyone faces, is a chronic skin condition where the pores become clogged with dead skin cells, oil (sebum – waxy, oily substance), bacteria, and hair. It starts at puberty when the oil-producing gland (sebaceous glands) activates but anyone can face them at any age. It may not be dangerous for our health per se, but can leave scars, which may cause depression or low self-esteem.
They may leave long-lasting spots where they occur: on the face, back, neck, shoulders etc. They are of various types, such as:-
It is such a skin condition that almost everyone experiences at least once in their lifetime. A number of treatments are available for getting rid of or controlling them, one of them is a homeopathic medicine for acne. However, their occurrence can be really frequent, thus, leaving the person a bit annoyed! Their healing takes time, and as soon as one disappears, another comes up! But that doesn’t mean they aren’t ever going away. They do, and the sooner proper treatment is taken, the lower is the risk of them becoming persistent.
Recommended reading: Child Growth Calculator
There are many prominent symptoms that can be easily noticeable. Like,
- Pus-filled, inflamed spots appear pinkish-red in colour. They usually occur on the face, upper back, shoulders, or neck and are most commonly called pimples
- Black spots with smalls opening at the centre
- Lumps with fluids, which are tender and can get as big as an inch across.
- Small bumps on the skin that look and have no pores
The severity if these symptoms may vary from person to person.
Recommended reading: Why more people are shifting towards homeopathy?
Many factors can trigger them, varying from one individual to another. However, the most common causes are: –
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Disturbed sleeping pattern
- Excessive oil intake or natural oil production
- Clogged hair follicles
- Prolonged exposure to dust and pollution
- Poor diet
- Medicines that contain iodides and bromides
- Drugs like corticosteroids, anticonvulsants, androgenic steroids
Recommended reading: Homeopathy Medicine help in Treating Anxiety
A number of reasons can worsen acne if not really cause them, like stress. Stress may not trigger pimples, but it can most definitely make the condition worse. It can slow down the healing process. Picking and scratching can also leave deep, dark scars that may not go away easily. The fluctuating hormones in females especially around the menstrual period can make the situation worse. Also, using greasy lotions and creams can lead to more clogged pores.
These typically appear in areas that have the most sebaceous glands (oil-producing glands) and thus, they are most likely to occur on the face, upper back, shoulders, chest, sometimes even armpit.
Recommended reading: Homeopathic Medicine for Fungal Infection
Preventing Acne: –
The sooner, the better: this is what one should have in mind when dealing with acne. That is, the faster one-acts, the better it gets. It may not be possible to stop it from occurring altogether, but it is definitely possible to heal it fast and without any scars. Some small precautions can actually slow down acne and make them go away quickly.
- Wash your face at least twice and especially after being exposed to dust and pollution, with mildly warm water and a cleanser that suits your skin type
- Keep the skin nourished and moisturized
- Do not leave makeup on overnight and use products that suit you
- Keep nails away from pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, etc.. Do not scratch your face and avoid touching your face every now and then.
- Use a good sunscreen lotion
- Manage stress
- Avoid food that is too oily
- Practise a healthy sleeping pattern
Recommended reading: Women hormonal health tracker
Curing – Is Homeopathy Medicine for Acne effective?
Though there are many alternatives available, one of the most suitable is Homeopathy, for Acne. The biggest reason is that this type of medicine has no side effects and always looks at treating the root cause and not merely the problem. Homeopathy treatment looks at the patient’s history and at all the factors that have the potential to cause the problem. The results might be slow but are always long-lasting. So, don’t be worried when you face them, just be happy, healthy and conscious of small changes that can help you get over them quickly and easily!