Best homeopathy treatment for kidney stones
Renal calculi, known as kidney stones, commonly are hard salts and minerals deposits in the renal tract. These stones are usually formed when urine becomes more concentrated, thus, allowing the minerals to manifest and accumulate together. These can occur anywhere in the renal tract, from the kidney to the bladder. If you want to remove kidney stones safely, opt for homeopathy treatment as it is the safest and surest choice.
Treatment of kidney stones through homeopathy is reliable and safe
Homeopathic medicine for kidney stones aims at:
- Arresting severe pain initially
- Dissolving stones and prohibiting the growth of further stones
- To protect the kidney from damage
Recommended reading: Homeopathy Medicine for Acne
The signs and symptoms of kidney stones:
- The problem in urinating: Due to kidney stones, fluid gets stuck in your tissues, as a result of which it is not expelled properly during urination. Blood in the urine is commonly seen due to stones rubbing against the renal tract. Urinating becomes painful, reddish or pink and sometimes discoloured and even smelly.
- Weight gain: As the kidneys are unable to eliminate toxins from the body properly, the retained fluid can cause tissue swelling, also leading to body weight gain.
- Exhaustion: Your haemoglobin levels can get disrupted due to the malfunctioning of the kidneys. This phenomenon can make you anaemic and feeling exhausted all the time.
- Palpitations: The abnormal heartbeat may become prevalent due to improper kidney functioning leading to potassium build-up and ultimately palpitations.
- High blood pressure: Kidneys aid in controlling blood pressure, and as they get damaged due to the formation of stones, high blood pressure is a common symptom in most patients.
Recommended reading: Can Homeopathy Medicine help in Treating Anxiety?
The reasons that can lead to the development of kidney stones:
Excessive weight gain, large waist size and too much indulgence in calorie-rich foods can cause kidney stones.
Drinking less amount of water than usual can be a reason for kidney stones. This is why it is suggested to drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day. People who sweat a lot and those living in warmer climates are at higher risk.
Too much consumption of meat, salt and sugary foods may increase your risk of developing kidney stones.
Digestive diseases and certain surgeries:
Chronic diarrhea or inflammatory bowel disease may affect your digestive process and can cause stones in the urinary tract. Even gastric bypass surgeries are seen to be major risk factors.
Recommended reading: Homeopathic Medicine for Fungal Infection
Types of kidney stones
If you visit a homeopathy clinic for treatment to remove kidney stones, you will first be checked for the kind of kidney stone you have. Here are the different kinds of kidney stones:
The most commonly occurring kidney stones are in the form of calcium oxalate, a substance naturally found in some foods such as chocolates and nuts and certain fruits and vegetables.
Uric acid stones:
Person who drinks less water and eats high protein diet are at risk of developing uric acid stones
These are caused due to an infection, usually in the renal tract. The patient can grow many of these stones in less time and show some or no symptoms.
Due to certain genetic factors, some people can develop cystine stones caused when the kidney releases too much of amino acids.
Recommended reading: Track your hormonal health under 60 seconds
Homeopathy treatment for kidney stones
Homeopathy is undoubtedly the best method to remove kidney stones. With a wide range of homeopathy medicines available in tinctures, tablets, syrups, etc. Go for treatment as soon as possible in the initial stages for a fast recovery. It is always best to opt for a safe and reliable homeopathy clinic for the best homeopathy treatment for kidney stones.