- Nanda’s Homeo Clinic will facilitate a hassle-free online secured payment gateway registration facility wherein the users visiting the Homeo Clinic website can access the payment gateway /registration and can utilize the said services and make payments. Since most of the services offered under us are services in nature, there is no return of the services availed through our Dr. Nanda’s Homeo Clinic website, but certain refund and cancellation policies apply which may differ or vary from time to time and also service to service, please read all refund and cancellation related policies to the service, or promotion before availing and/or before registration.
- Nanda’s Homeo Clinic will offer refunds purely on the basis of facts concerning an individual case. There will be no refunds for cancellations post a registration unless sufficiently provided evidence for – mistaken denominations, factual errors, inaccurate payment deductions, duplicate payments or any other instance where refund is agreed by management.
- Refunds if any will be made to the same card or account using which the payment was initially made and it will be processed only after verification of the accountholders credentials. No cash or cheque refunds will be made under any circumstances.
- Nanda’s Homeo Clinic shall not be responsible in case communication is not received by the customer due to incomplete contact details given by the individual. Customers requesting serial or repeated refunds may be blocked to access the services provided on the website.
- For claiming a refund, the payee should provide a valid invoice of the investigations & ID documents of the customer who is seeking a refund so as to be able to get the refund.
- All refunds would be made in the time frame of 21 days. Any query with respective agreed refund can be addressed to accounts citing the receipt number against which refund is requested for.
- Nanda’s Homeo Clinic reserves the right to modify/change the policy without prior intimation/publication/prior information.
Term and Termination
This agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or us. We may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice. This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from us, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the service and all copies thereof from your computer. Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the service and delete all copies of the service from your computer. Termination of this Agreement will not limit any of our rights or remedies at law or in equity in case of breach by you (during the term of this Agreement) of any of your obligations under the present Agreement
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES AND REPRESENTATIONS
- You hereby agree that use of the Practitioner Services is entirely at your own risk, cost and consequences. The Service is provided on ‘as is’ basis, without any warranty or guarantee of any kind and/or any responsibility or liability either express or implied or whether vicarious, or contingent.
- We make no representations concerning the completeness, accuracy or utility of any information in the Site and System, or concerning the qualifications or competence of individuals who placed it there.
- While every effort has been made to ensure that the information hosted on this Site is accurate & correct, however the Company does not warrant the accuracy of information obtained from Site or that it will not violate or infringe any third party right in any manner, whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add to or remove any part of the Practitioner Service or portions of these Terms of Practitioner’s Use at any time without any prior written notice to you, and any such change, modification, addition or removal (hereinafter referred as “Modifications”) shall be considered as a part of these Terms of Practitioner’s Use. It is your responsibility to review these Terms of Practitioner’s Use periodically for updates/changes. Your continued use of and access to the Site following the Modifications will mean that you accept and agree to the Modifications.
- Any right granted to you to use the Services offered by the Company by its Site is personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable and a limited and revocable (at the discretion of the Company) permission to use the Site and Practitioner Services.
- The Company makes no representation or warranty regarding the genuineness, credibility, worthiness or otherwise of any User, patient or any other person, or any information provided by them, for any purpose, whatsoever.
- The Company further makes no representation or gives any warranty or condition either express or implied with regard to any information or Practitioner Services available on the Site.
- The Company disclaims all warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability and suitability for any Services.
- Company also, does not warrant that:
- this Site will be constantly available, or available at all;
- you will be able to access your account at any or all times;
- the information on this Site is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading;
- the warranties and representations made by any Users, other Practitioners, the content or information provided by the Users and/or Practitioners on the Site, or any opinion or suggestion given or expressed by the Company or any User is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading;
- the quality of any Services, information, or other thing obtained by you through the Site will meet your expectation;
- the you will be able to use any Services;
- the Site, information, content, materials, or Practitioner Services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Site; their servers; or electronic communication sent from the Company or the Site, are free of virus’s or any other harmful components.
- The Company assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your equipment on account.
- Except as expressly set out in these Terms of Practitioner’s Use, all warranties, representations, terms, conditions or undertakings whether implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise (including any implied warranty, representation, term, condition or undertaking of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose) are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, hereby excluded.