Homeopathy Medicines for Fever
A fever is a temporary rise in body temperature. It’s one part of an overall response from the body’s immune system. A fever is usually caused by an infection.
Symptoms of Fever
The main symptoms of a fever include:
- Elevated temperature (above 100.4°).
- Chills, shivering, shaking.
- Body aches and headaches.
- Fatigue (tiredness).
- Intermittent or constant sweating.
- Flushed complexion or hot skin.
Types of Fever
- A low-grade fever happens when the body temperature rises to 100.4F (38C)
- Moderate fever if the temperature rises above 102.2-104F or 39.1-40C.
- High-grade fever indicates if the body temperature is 104F (39.4C) or above.
- Hyperpyrexia, if the temperature is above 106F or 41.1C.
A fever can be:
- acute if it lasts for under 7 days
- subacute if it lasts for up to 14 days
- chronic or persistent if it lasts for over 14 days
What causes a fever?
A fever has many causes and can be a symptom of almost any illness. Among the most common are:
Is homeopathy effective for fever?
Homeopathic treatment provides safe and quick relief in fevers. Homeopathic medicines help to bring down fevers and relieve symptoms like body ache and malaise.
What are the best homeopathic medicines for fever?
Treatment of fever by these 9 best homeopathic medicines.
|Aconite||Red, hot and flushed
face. Red, dry throat.
|Open air||In warm room and tobacco smoke|
|Arsenic album||Swollen, burning
sore throat. High
|Heat and warm drinks||Cold|
throat, heat all over
and in open air
|Belladonna||High fever, sudden
onset. Perspiration on head
|Sitting up||Touching and lying down|
May be associated
with rheumatic pain
|Cold||Warmth and motion|
|Ferrum phos||May be associated
|Application of cold||Night|
|Gelsemium||Chilliness up and
down back, muscular
|Open air, drinks||Excitement, bad
|Merc sol||Gastric symptoms.
|Moderate temperature and after rest||At night, in warm
room and in warm
None of the medicines mentioned including services, at homeoclinicbydrnanda.com should be used with clearance from your physician or healthcare provider. We do not claim to cure any disease which is considered ‘incurable’ on the basis of scientific facts by modern medicine. The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis.