Homeopathy Medicines for Bruising
A bruise, or contusion, is skin discoloration from a skin or tissue injury. This injury damages blood vessels underneath the skin, causing them to leak.
When blood pools under the skin, it causes black, blue, purple, brown, or yellow discoloration. There’s no external bleeding unless the skin breaks open.
Types of bruises:
- Hematoma: Trauma, such as a car accident or major fall, can cause severe bruising and skin and tissue damage. A hematoma is a collection of blood outside the blood vessels that causes pain and swelling.
- Purpura: This type of bruising typically involves small bleeding that occurs under the skin.
- Petechiae: These are pinpoint areas (less than 2 mm) of reddish dots on the skin that do not turn white after applying gentle pressure.
- Senile purpura: As you age, your skin becomes thinner, dryer and more prone to tearing. Your skin also bruises more easily. This condition is known as senile purpura.
- Black eye: A blow to the head can cause a black eye (or two black eyes). Blood and fluids pool under the eye. This condition causes swelling and a bruise, or discoloured ring, to form around the eye. A black eye can sometimes indicate a more serious eye injury, such as bleeding in the eye, or a facial fracture.
Is homeopathy effective for bruising?
Homeopathic remedies are widely believed to control bruising, reduce swelling and promote recovery after local trauma; many patients therefore take it perioperative.
What are the best homeopathic medicines for bruising?
Homeopathy has many medicines which can help people to get relief from bruising.
7 best homeopathic remedies for bruising.
|Arnica||Black and blue with
pain. Patient does
not like comforting
|Lying down||With heat and
|Bellis||May be associated
application of cold
|With heat and on
|Hamamellis||Also used for
|Rest||In warm, moist air|
blood and pain in
|With rubbing||In cold|
|Ledum||Bruising lasts for some time||Cold||Warmth|
|Ruta grav||May be associated
with soft tissue
|Over-exertion and cold|
|Symphytum||May be associated with bone injury||Warmth||Touch|
None of the medicines mentioned including services, at homeoclinicbydrnanda.com should be used with clearance from your physician or healthcare provider. We do not claim to cure any disease which is considered ‘incurable’ on the basis of scientific facts by modern medicine. The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis.