Homeopathic treatment for ADHD
ADHD (Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is one of those Neuro-Developmental disorders which are diagnosed in childhood and often last into adulthood. Those affected by this may be hyperactive and may act impulsively without thinking of the consequences. The person may also be controlling or may face difficulty in paying attention or staying focused.
Here we’ll talk about what it is and enlist a few factors that make Homeopathic treatment for ADHD an excellent option to tackle this problem.
Depending upon which type of symptom is prominent in an individual, the type of Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is decided. There are 3 different types of this disorder.
Recommended: Try Kids Growth Calculator
Types of ADHD (Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Predominantly Inattentive Presentation: The person impacted by this disorder finds it hard to pay attention to details and is very likely to get distracted easily.
- Predominantly Hyperactive-Impulsive Presentation: Showing impulsiveness and fidgeting is common in people suffering from this issue. The person tends to talk a lot and finds it hard to sit constantly, even while having a meal or doing any work. Younger children often seem restless and jump around all the time, finding it harder to sit. Since they often face difficulty to settle and wait, they might cut others while talking and don’t let them finish their sentences.
- Combined Presentation: A person suffering from this type of disorder exhibits the above 2 types’ symptoms.
However, with changing symptoms, the presentation may change over time.
Recommended reading: Homeopathic Treatment for Infertility
One important thing to note is that a person doesn’t just get rid of these symptoms miraculously. At times they might get severe and impact one’s behavior to a great extent.
Children with ADHD often:
- forget more and that too easily
- are loquacious (too talkative)
- find it hard to resist temptations
- end up making careless mistakes due to lack of concentration
- have a hard time bonding with others
The adults tend to show signs of:
- Mood swings
- Short temperedness
- Lack of focus
- Inability to manage things and multi-task
- Inability to tackle stress and tension
Recommended reading: Food Intolerance Test
Causes of ADHD
Given that not much is known about the probable causes of the problem, scientists worldwide are doing their best to determine what causes the problem. One prominent finding is that genetics plays a vital role in developing signs and symptoms of this issue in individuals. Not only this, but many other factors influence or may cause it, which include but may not be limited to:
- Alcohol &/or tobacco consumption during pregnancy
- Premature birth
- An injury impacting brain
- Getting exposed to hazardous materials in the environment such as Lead etc.
There is no proof or findings that would support the prevalent notion that habits like watching television for long hours, having too many sweets and sugar cause Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Many people believe that social habits and a personal situation like poverty also cause the problem; however, no evidence supports the belief. These factors might impact the intensity of symptoms one shows but don’t seem to cause it alone.
Recommended reading: Children and the Immunity
The right treatment: Is it a Homeopathic treatment for ADHD?
There are a lot of options available for controlling and treating the said disorder, which include:
- Psychological counseling
- Educating and training people to deal with it and to help them understand the signs and symptoms at an early stage
- Behavioral therapy
- Right set of medications
If not alone, then the right combination of the above can surely help with the problem.
Recommended reading: How Hormonal Imbalance Affects Women?
When we talk about medication, we face the dilemma of choosing the right type: Homeopathic, Allopathic, or Ayurvedic, which is the best? And it is imperative to find the best one, one that heals and treats as a whole. Being the science of holistic healing that works on a person’s social, emotional, spiritual, psychological, and mental aspects, Homeopathic treatment for ADHD often stands out.
It works on both mind and body and helps restore the natural order of things, be it one’s behavior or senses. It works on the very root cause and does so without any side effects. It follows a person-specific approach, i.e., homeopathy understands that not everything helps every distinct individual.
Recommended reading: Hormonal disorder affects women
Homeopathy for ADHD is subtle but very effective for children and does its wonders without harming them. It also helps in dealing with intellectual and development disabilities that arise due to this disorder.
Homeopathic treatment for ADHD is natural, simple, easy to administer, and free from any side-effect. More than treating the problem, it also works on fixing the issues that arise due to the disorder’s effects.