6 Best Homeopathic Medicines for Teething
Teething is when your baby’s teeth start to come through their gum line. Another word for it is odonatists.
Some babies are born with their first teeth. Others start teething before they are 4 months old, and some after 12 months. But most babies start teething at around 6 months.
Signs and Symptoms of Teething
The symptoms aren’t the same for every baby, but they may include:
- Swollen, tender gums
- Fussiness and crying
- A slightly raised temperature (less than 101 F)
- Gnawing or wanting to chew on hard things
- Lots of drool, which can cause a rash on their face
- Rubbing their cheek or pulling their ear
- Bringing their hands to their mouth
- Changes in eating or sleeping patterns
Sequence of appearance
The infant teeth tend to emerge in pairs – first one lower incisor emerges then the other lower incisor emerges before the next set begin to emerge. The general pattern of emergence is:
- Lower central incisors (2) at approximately 6 months
- Upper central incisors (2) at approximately 8 months
- Upper lateral incisors (2) at approximately 10 months
- Lower lateral incisors (2) at approximately 10 months
- First molars (4) at approximately 14 months
- Canines (4) at approximately 18 months
- Second molars (4) at approximately 2–3 years
Is homeopathy effective for teething?
For anyone who has listened to their baby screaming in pain, homeopathy is a welcomed effective relief against the pain and discomfort of teething. In addition to helping with the pain, it can also help improve your child’s vitality, mood and sleep.
What are the best homeopathic medicines for teething?
Teething can normally be taken care of at home with homeopathic drugs. 6 best homeopathic medicines for teething.
|Belladonna||Skin dry and hot, possible high feverish state||With light covering||Touch and lying down|
|Borax||Baby cries while
Mouth hot and
|Calc phos||Associated with
|In summer||Cold weather|
|Chamomilla||Restless, needs constant attention||Being carried||Warm food or
|Merc sol||Severe pain on touch and from chewing||In moderate
|Nux vom||Often associated
with small aphthae
|In the evening and
while at rest
|In the morning after eating|
None of the medicines mentioned including services, at homeoclinicbydrnanda.com should be used with clearance from your physician or healthcare provider. We do not claim to cure any disease which is considered ‘incurable’ on the basis of scientific facts by modern medicine. The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis.