6 Best Homeopathic Medicines for Sprains and Strains.
The difference between a sprain and a strain is that a sprain injures the bands of tissue that connect two bones together, while a strain involves an injury to a muscle or to the band of tissue that attaches a muscle to a bone.
Sprain vs. strain symptoms
A sprain usually happens suddenly around a joint. Symptoms may be mild or severe, according to how many tissue fibres are affected. Symptoms include:
- limited movement around the joint
- inability to put weight on the joint or use it normally
- a “popping” sensation at the time of the injury
A strain can also occur suddenly, but it may develop over time. Symptoms include:
- pain or tenderness
- muscle spasms or cramping
- muscle weakness
- limited movement in the area
- Environmental conditions. Slippery or uneven surfaces can make you more prone to injury.
- Fatigue. Tired muscles are less likely to provide good support for your joints. When you’re tired, you’re also more likely to succumb to forces that could stress a joint.
- Poor equipment. Ill-fitting or poorly maintained footwear or other sporting equipment can contribute to your risk of a sprain.
Is homeopathic effective for sprains and strains?
Homeopathy provides you effective and rapid healing, and promotes natural healing of your injuries.
What are the best homeopathic medicines for sprains and strains?
Homeopathy has many medicines which help to treat sprains and strain conditions. 6 best homeopathic medicines for sprains and strains.
|Apis||Oedema in extremities, synovitis||Uncovered and
with application of
|Heat and touch|
|Arnica||Effects of mental and
Used for traumatic
|Lying down||Least touch and
|Bellis perennis||Used for sprains
and bruises, injuries
|Motion||Warmth of bed|
irritable and thirsty
|Rhus tox||Skin often red,
swollen and intense
|Application of heat. Initial movement worse,
subsequent movement much easier. Stretching
|Ruta grav||Used for muscular sprains. Also used for eye strain||Warmth and
|Lying down and
None of the medicines mentioned including services, at homeoclinicbydrnanda.com should be used with clearance from your physician or healthcare provider. We do not claim to cure any disease which is considered ‘incurable’ on the basis of scientific facts by modern medicine. The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis.