Ear problems are the most common illness in infants and young children.
A variety of conditions may affect your hearing or balance.
- Ear infections are the most common illness in infants and young children.
Signs and symptoms of ear infections include:
- Ear pain, especially when lying down
- Tugging or pulling at an ear
- Trouble sleeping
- Crying more than usual
- Trouble hearing or responding to sounds
- Loss of balance
- Tinnitus, a roaring in your ears, can be the result of loud noises, medicines or a variety of other causes.
- Meniere’s disease may be the result of fluid problems in your inner ear; its symptoms include tinnitus and dizziness.
- Ear barotraumas is an injury to your ear because of changes in barometric (air) or water pressure.
- Some ear disorders can result in disorder and deafness.
Is homeopathy effective for ear problems?
Homeopathic medicines can be taken at the onset of earaches to decrease congestion and pain.
What are the best homeopathic medicines for ear problems?
Homeopathy addresses this problem by treating the root cause with these
13 best homeopathic medicines.
|External ear often hot,
red and swollen. Very
sensitive to noise
|Open air||In warm room
and lying on
|Acid sal||Deafness with vertigo||None recorded||Night and in
|Apis mell||External ear red and
|In open air||Heat|
|Belladonna||Pain in middle and
external ear. Sensitive to
|After rest||Touch and noise|
|Carbo sulph||Headache and dizziness.
|In open air||In warm, damp
|Chamomilla||Earache with soreness||In damp weather||Heat, emotional
upset and touch
sensitive to noise
|In open air and
|In cold and
|Graphite||Headache in the morning
|Hepar sulph||Whizzing and throbbing
|In damp weather||Slightest draught
and cold winds
|Kali mur||May be associated with
|Cold drinks||In open air|
|Lycopodium||May be associated with
eczema behind ears.
Yellow discharge possible
|Pulsatilla||External ear swollen and
red, bland discharge
|Pyrogenium||Possible loud, ringing
noise in ears
None of the medicines mentioned including services, at homeoclinicbydrnanda.com should be used with clearance from your physician or healthcare provider. We do not claim to cure any disease which is considered ‘incurable’ on the basis of scientific facts by modern medicine. The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis