Colic Homeopathy Medicines
Colic is frequent, prolonged and intense crying or fussiness in a healthy infant.
Colic is when an infant who isn’t sick or hungry cries for more than 3 hours a day, more than 3 days a week, for more than 3 weeks.
- Colic is likely to start around 2 weeks of age if your infant is full-term, or later if they were born prematurely.
- It almost always goes away on its own by 3 or 4 months of age.
- It can happen regardless of your baby’s sex, their birth order, and whether you breast- or bottle-feed.
- Kids who had colic grow up no differently from those who didn’t.
Colic normally begins at about the same time every day. Babies with colic are usually fussier in the evenings.
Colic symptoms often begin suddenly. Your baby’s hands may be in a fist. The legs may curl up and the belly may seem swollen. Crying may last for minutes to hours. Crying often calms down when your baby is tired or when gas or stool is passed.
Possible Causes of Colic
Causes of colic may include any of the following:
- Pain from gas
- Baby cannot tolerate certain foods or certain proteins in breast milk or formula
- Sensitivity to certain stimuli
- Emotions such as fear, frustration, or even excitement
Is homeopathy effective for colic?
In homeopathy our aim is not only to help relieve the baby’s discomfort but also to strengthen and improve an immature digestive system. Homeopathic treatment helps support the baby’s development and accelerate the natural healing.
What are the best homeopathic medicines for colic?
These are 6 best homeopathic medicines for colic that should be prescribed where symptoms fit.
|Belladonna||Associated with loss of
|Standing up||Lying down|
|Carbo veg||Abdominal pain and
|After belching||Lying down and in
causing patient to
|Dioscorea||Abdominal pain that
changes location and
|Standing up in open air||Night and lying
|Nux vom||Sour taste and nausea
in morning. Flatulence,
|After sleep||After eating|
None of the medicines mentioned including services, at homeoclinicbydrnanda.com should be used with clearance from your physician or healthcare provider. We do not claim to cure any disease which is considered ‘incurable’ on the basis of scientific facts by modern medicine. The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis.